Never hired an Interior Designer Before? Have Questions? We are here to help!
**The biggest rewards you get from hiring a designer is that we save you time, money, & frustration. You can spend hours, days, or even months looking for furniture pieces, lighting, accessories, or paint colors and finishes. Or you waste money buying pieces that are the wrong size or style. We do all of that searching and planning for you!
Here are some helpful steps to show you the process of design.
1. Give us a call or come by the store to let us know what kind of help you're looking for.
2. On the first meeting or "consultation", we will go over what you need help with.
3. We present you with a contract of work.
4. The next step is presenting you with ideas for your project.
5. Once you approve our design ideas, we get started on getting samples for your approval, or we start getting orders underway.
Did you know?
1. Interior Designers can be very helpful when building a new home or with a renovation.
Whether it's choosing finishes, space planning, lighting plans, furniture plans etc. Sometimes your stuck with what the builder gives you, but if you work with a designer from the beginning we can give you a good idea of where you're most likely to place your furniture, lighting, etc., then the builder can coordinate around those plans and you're getting exactly what you need in your space.
2. You must keep in mind that designing your space is a process. Unlike TV shows that make it seem like an entire home can be done overnight, this is very unlikely.
3. We have an understanding of the psychology of colors.
4. Just because it's "in" this year doesn't mean it's meant to last.
Unlike our former larger stores we've had showcasing vast amounts of furnishings, we now have a cozy boutique style showroom with smaller pieces of furniture, accessories, artwork, jewelry, and gift items. Our store highlights only a few of the many brands we carry.
Come see our Design Studio where we have a display of finishes, fabrics, carpets, rugs, and wallpaper.
Hiring an interior design company is not about having someone impose their ideas on you, it is about working with a professional to create a unique and functional space that reflects your personality and specific needs.
At D.Batia Interiors LLC, we are committed to creating interior environments that are congruent with the desires of our clients. Throughout the entire design process, each client is continuously involved in decision-making to ensure that the end results reflect their goals.
Previously known as Merchiston Hall Galleries, we have been open on the Mississippi Gulf Coast for 70 years, and is known for our quality furniture and accessories as well as our service. Our design studio is located in downtown Biloxi, MS, and also offers design services for out of state clients. Currently we are managing projects in Mississippi, Louisiana, Florida and other areas in the South Eastern United States.
Our interior design expertise lies in, (but is not limited to)home and office design. We also design restauarants, corporate offices, and hotels.
Our designers have years of experience. We are continuously updating our skills to ensure that we are always on the forefront of design trends, techniques and principles.
Let a design specialists help you develop a vision for your interior space. Book a consultation today!
Copyright Merchiston Hall Galleries. All rights reserved.